Sunday 18 March 2012

My pregnancy

13-9-2011

Another special day in my life.


After experiencing several signs of pregnancy, I finally did a pregnancy test at home.

I got up in the morning, nervous, did the test, and saw the result 

It was POSITIVE.




I couldn't believe myself and I was so nervous. My heart was nearly going to jump out of my chest. I got in my car to go to college but suddenly I changed my way and went to the clinic to make sure that I'm pregnant. It was the longest 20 minutes to wait for the clinic result. After confirming that I'm pregnant, I was so happy and I didn't want to go to the college. I went to mothercare and bought some baby stuff to surprise my husband. He was shocked and speechless . What a day !!




I feel heavy, don't sleep well , my back hurts and my feet are suffering form swelling. It hurt so much and it's annoying. however, when my baby moves and kicks I forget all the pain. It's an amazing feeling which I can't describe. I cant wait to hold my baby girl (Fatma)


Here is a video that shows  fetal development 






1 comment: