Sunday 18 March 2012

My Favourite hobby

My Favourite hobby is reading.


I started reading when I was very young thanks to my parents, especially my father. My father always encourages my sisters and I to read by buying books for us or give us rewards for reading a certain number of books.




I like to read different types of novels, but I adore reading mystery novels.


My favourite mystery author is Agatha Christie. I started to read Agatha's novels when I was 12 years old when my father gave me one of her book. Now I have a goal to read all of her books.




She is known as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English + another billion in 100 foreign languages. She is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare.


My favourite Agatha's Character is Poirot, who is a Belgian short, old, retired detective. He have round shaped head with green eyes. He is very organized and neat and can't stand disorder. He  uses what he calls grey cells of mind to solve complicated crimes.

My Favourite Agatha's book is The ABC Murders


  


Ascher in Andover, Barnard in Bexhill, Clarke in Churston all are dead, each with an ABC Railway Guide found beside the body. A serial killer is on the loose, one who is determined to play games with the great Hercule Poirot. But can the Belgian detective come to grips with the mind of a psychopath? With the help of Hastings and Japp, Poirot must travel the length and breadth of England. Is he always destined to be too late?



I like this book the most because it was very clever and I was shocked when I found who the murderer is.


1 comment:

  1. I used ti read local stories not this kinds but hired about her and I have a friend who not just love her, she admire her

    ReplyDelete