Saturday 28 April 2012

OMG, my due date is coming

Each day I'm getting closer and closer to my due date.

I have mixed feeling

I'm excited. I'm going to see the baby growing inside me for 9 months.



I'm trying to imagine how she looks like, but I can't. Well she be like me or like her father or both of us?? However, the most important thing that she will be healthy enshallah


I can't wait to hold her in my hand


On the other hand, My due date is 23-5-2012 while last day at college is 14-6-2012, so I'm very nervous and trying not to panic.

But how not to panic when I have many projects to finish. In top of that, at the time of the final exam, I will enshasllah have a new born baby. How I'm going to study !!!

Wait there is more, now I have pregnancy rash !!!!!

It's on my tummy, legs and arm and it's itching like crazy and it look awful. The only solution for it is giving birth :(

 All what I do is being patient and have trust in God and pray that every thing will be OK.


2 comments:

  1. ان شاء الله
    Every thing will be good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have faith in Allah ... Every thing will be OK
    And If you need help we are there for you, Just ask...:-)

    ReplyDelete